We are looking for some volunteers to help coordinate and run this years “Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day”. At this point the date is not set, the official IMBA date is October 3rd, however for those of you who recall it was very cold that day last year. We may look at moving it up a few weeks- we can make that call next week.
Here are a few areas we could use your help with:
- Getting a few sponsors – this is a low-cost event, so likely just food and beverages. We have some contacts that we’ve used in the past, so it may be as easy as picking the items up before the event. We are open to suggestions though!
- Group ride leaders/planning extended “easy” routes
- Man the Registrations/T-Shirt Table
- We could use help just simply coming up with some new and creative ideas/activities to help get the kids engaged and interested.
- Marketing/Hanging up Flyers etc….
We will try to set up a time to meet next week to come up with a plan. We had a great turnout last year, so hopefully we can keep that going.
If your interested in helping out in some way, send Eric (email@example.com) or myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email and we’ll get in touch shortly!
Here is a link to IMBA’s website for a little more info: https://www.imba.com/kids